Monday, September 1, 2014

Back to School...










Happy Labor Day! Whenever Labor Day rolls around it means two things, my birthday is right around the corner and school is starting (one of those is way more exciting than the other). But, I thought I would share my first day of school outfit!

Since I have long days, I opt for comfort and practicality. Even though I want to be comfortable I am not headed to class with a sweatsuit on and lounging all day. I find that if I dress in nice clothes, I am more likely to be productive than if I would wear sweatpants. So especially on the days where that 8 o'clock class feels like it came way too early, put on a cute dress and I guarantee that you will have a better day than if you just wore your pajamas! To make sure I don't roll out of bed and head to class, I make sure to pick out my outfits the night before and stick to them the next morning!

I find that dresses are the easiest and comfiest thing for me to throw on in the morning. This denim dress from Gap is so cute, but it feels like your in a nightgown! To spice it up, I added a blingy necklace and of course a fedora to make an even bigger statement.

My favorite part about this look though has got to be the backpack. I love that backpacks are in because there are so many cute ones to choose from! Originally I wanted a vintage looking brown leather bag, but when I saw this black and gold one it was love at first sight. And the best part is you can pick it up at Target for $35!



No comments:

Post a Comment