Sunday, September 28, 2014

Oui Oui









This outfit combines all of my latest obsessions into one; pink, stripes, cheetah print, and a big ole hat! I could probably wear this outfit everyday for the rest of my life and live happily ever after. But since that is unsanitary I will just obsess over how much I love it now. 

Black and white stripes have been my thaaang lately. They give such a Parisian chic vibe that I just can not resist. My absolute favorite way to wear them is to subtlety mix prints like with these cheetah print heels. Side note: crop tops are still trendy for fall, don't put them all alway yet! 

This outfit works because the short skirt is balanced by the high neck of the crop top. Then, the crop top plays nicely since it has the perfect amount of barely there stomach with covered arms. Proportions, proportions, proportions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment