Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pink, Pink, and Maybe Some More Pink....








Shocker, I am wearing more pink. The addiction is real y'all. But I just love how such a fun bright color amps up a basic silhouette. If this dress was in white or black, it would still be cute, but the pink color brings it to a whole new level. It makes a basic dress stand out.

I kept the pink theme going pairing the hot pink dress with light baby pink accessories. Basically, I just wanted to wear my new light pink necklace so I thought what the heck, we will just keep everything pink! My new thing might be headbands though. I have always been obsessed with hair accessories from pre-wrap in 7th grade, to bows in high school, and the this summer flower crowns and hats took over my wardrobe. But then I went to The Loft and loved all the jeweled headbands so I scooped up a bunch. They will probably replace my flower crowns for the winter months, but don't worry, my hats are here to stay!


No comments:

Post a Comment