Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Holy Chic....








Holy Chic I love this outfit! And what makes it even better is the price! 

This "holy chic" shirt has been popping up everywhere so I just couldn't resist having one of my own. My patience paid off though, because I waited for it to on sale for $12 and then I had 30% off on top of that! You can always count on Old Navy for a good deal. But this skirt is the real kicker. It is from Go Jane and was $12.99 with free shipping! Now, you do have to be cautious with Go Jane because sometimes their stuff is too good to be true. For example, the other midi skirt I ordered looked like a used garbage bag. Luckily, this skirt was right on the money! I can totally see myself wearing it into fall with some plaid and booties! The options are endless :)

Happy first day of fall! 



No comments:

Post a Comment