Thursday, September 4, 2014

Southern Charm







Even though I have lived my whole life in upstate New York, I feel like I have some southern style running through my blood. I have always loved southern customs and style, not to mention that adorable accent. So when I had an interview for a retail company known for their American roots, I knew I wanted to infuse some southern style into my outfit. 

For me that southern style consisted of a full midi skirt and a tied up gingham shirt! 
There was just something about this that screamed southern to me. To top it all of,  it threw on a big ole hat and called it a day!

I hope y'all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this outfit! Everything from the details, the color combination and the hat is just perfect! Gorgeous!

    Livinginadaydream.com

    ReplyDelete