Saturday, September 13, 2014

Neutral Classics...







Wearing white jeans after Labor Day is about as rebellious as I get. I love white in the fall because it makes such a clean crisp palette and it brightens up all of the boring fall colors. In the fall, white goes perfect with soft neutrals like grey, tan, and blush. They bring the outfit more together than just regular ole blue jeans. 

I literally will be wearing this hat for the majority of my life for the next 7 months so I appoligize ahead of time for being boring and not mixing it up at all. But I am just obsessed with it, what can I say?! It is the perfect shade of tan and the absolute perfect shape for a fall hat! Not to mention it goes perfect with my favorite booties (from Target FYI). 

So, break out those white jeans and be a rebel!



No comments:

Post a Comment