Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Endless Summer...











Even though the unofficial end to summer was yesterday, I can't help but to want it back. This sunset skirt from Banana Republic does not help matters either! It makes me want to be on a beach with my toes in the sand. The colors in the skirt are gorgeous as well, there is the perfect light peach color that mimics the sunset right when it hits the horizon when the sun goes down. 

I kept the color scheme very neutral and just played off the grey and peach tones in the skirt. This grey silk tee I bought on my 16th birthday and I thought I would were it all the time but this actually was the first time I have ever worn it. On the other hand, I splurged on this printed panama hat from JCrew which I thought I would wear occasionally, but I end up pairing it with almost everything! It just goes to show that sometimes the basics are too boring and you need to splurge on the fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment