Monday, September 22, 2014

Sassy Boots....









Yep, these boots are my everything. It wasn't until lately that I became a fan of cheetah print just because there is a fine line between cute and tacky. But these boots passed the test. They are very well made and I love the brown tones in the pattern. Since the boots don't have a heel and they aren't full cheetah print, they are perfect to add a little sass to every day outfits. These are from DSW and come in other cool colors and prints (including glitter!)

I just couldn't wait until the weather got cold to wear these, so I have been wearing them non stop with dresses and skirts! But into the fall and winter these would be perfect with leggings or even jeans to spruce an outfit up. The moment I brought these home I knew I would be wearing them with stripes 24/7. This striped dress was perfect to go with the boots since the wide stripes offset the smaller cheetah print. And of course to complete my jungle theme, I had to put on a faux fur vest. Just call me Jane of the Jungle!

No comments:

Post a Comment