Monday, July 7, 2014

A Rainy Date Night...









It is not the easiest to pick out a date night outfit when it is cold and rainy in summer. Summer is suppose to be the time to bear your skin, not shield it from the rain! But, Mother Nature got the best of me so I ended up dressing for the elements, but greatly liked the results. 

Since it was my "date night" I went with the classic little black dress. And then to counteract the weather, I wore this Jane Goodall jacket. It makes this strapless black dress more appropriate for a dinner date in the middle of a monsoon. To keep it from looking like I was a zoo keeper, I added a belt and a sparkly necklace to make the outfit have a little more pizzazz.

 This outfit was a winner for date night getting the nod of approval from the boy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment