Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mom Shorts









The moment I saw these shorts at Forever 21, it was love. And then I looked at the price tag and it was a no brainer they were coming home with me. They were less than six dollars! That is a no brainer.

Normally I am not a fan of shorts at Forever 21 because they are so short but these were a little longer than their normal shorts. Also, the high waist balanced out them hem line. With short shorts like these, it is all about proportions. If you are going to show some major leg, you should wear a shirt with a high neckline. This keeps your outfit from heading toward the tacky side. I love how this shirt not only had a high neckline, but also had a unique texture to go with the funky texture of the shorts. 

Mixing textures might just be my new thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment