Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Carrie Underwood







Right when I got my tickets for the Carrie Underwood concert I immdiately knew I wanted to rock some shorts that would show off my legs. And then, as fate would have it, I ran into these beauties at Express. They are perfect for a Carrie Underwood concert (or any other concert) because they are short and they are lacey to give it a country feel. Literally they are perfection in a pair of shorts. 

I love that they are high waisted so you can pair a crop top with them and have the crop top look without showing your stomach. And even better, they have pockets! Perfect for a concert so you don't have to lug around a big bag. Instead of wearing cowboy boots, I went with cute little booties to show off my legs like my girl Carrie does! 

Carrie Underwood put on an absolutely amazing concert and she will forever be my girl crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment