Monday, September 8, 2014

Light Ruffles...











Okay seriously New York?! We've had a chilly summer and then bam, right when I'm ready for fall weather you decide it would be a great time for a heat wave?! Not cool. But since it was so hot I ended up wearing an outfit I really liked!

Since it was 95 degrees outside, I wanted something really light and flowy. So I went in my closet and picked out the lightest things with ruffles and together it was a match made in heaven. It was just so fun to twirl in!

To accessorize, I kept it light and simple since you don't want to be bogged down with jewelry when you are sweltering. So I just went for a simple arm candy stack and white sandals. My favorite were the layering necklaces from Simply Lovely Handmade! They are so dainty and light it was absolutely perfect for a hot day! The necklaces add the perfect amount of bling without overpowering the sequins on the tank top! The jewelry at Simply Lovely Handmade is so soo gorgeous, everyone needs to go check it out!

Have a great rest of the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment