Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sequins, Chambray, and Cheetah...













Since school has started I have been crazy busy. Normally I am at school all day and then I go to work at night. So because of that I have become a master of switching accessories to transition throughout my day!  

I always start with a basic, comfy outfit that can be dressed up or dressed down. Since the chilly fall weather has started, I have been layering every day. This particular day I was going to school but I had to go on an ecology walk all around campus so I knew I wanted to wear comfy shoes. But I wasn't about to break out my gym shoes for the day so my handy dandy cheetah print sneaks kept me fashionable and practical. And obviously for school, I used my cute black backpack that is normally just full of snacks. Then, when it was time for work, I slipped on some cheetah print heels and traded out my backpack for a satchel purse which also is full of snacks. 

I think it is so fun changing a look with just accessories! It took this look from fun and causal to fashionable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment