Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Fashion Featuring Jordan from Poised and Petite!


I am so excited to finally introduce you all to the incredibly talented blogger behind Poised and Petite, Jordan! Not only does she have amazing style, but she is such a sweet girl too! Not to mention she has her own fabulous wedding and event planning company, so all of you Texas gals go check out her website here

Today we teamed up to show you how we styled one of my favorite fall items, boots! Jordan took on the over the knee boots and I went for my everyday booties. I love Jordan's boots and the best part is the are on sale at Forever 21, does it get any better than that?! 












For my look, I went for my comfy, everyday booties from the best place on earth, Target! I have been obsessed with pairing vests with sleeveless tops and dresses. It makes the outfit fall appropriate without being too hot! I love my fur vests so I will take any excuse to wear them. And of course I had to put a hat on, I mean is it possible for me to go longer than a day without wearing a hat? But for real, this hat will probably be on my head everyday in the winter. I love my straw hats but something about the felt just makes my heart smile. 

My favorite part of this outfit are the layering necklaces from Simply Lovely Handmade. I have talked about these necklaces before, but I just can not stop wearing them! They go perfect together and compliment every outfit. If you love to layer, go visit her site!

Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to head over to Jordan's blog for amazing style and fashion and lifestyle tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment