Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Curse of the Hunters








I sincerely believe my hunters are cursed. Every time I wear them when it is suppose to rain, the sun comes out! I can't tell you the amount of times this has happened to me! I love that the sun comes out but it gets a little annoying when I'm out and about in the sunshine with rain boots on! There could be a 100% chance of rain, but if I put my hunters on it will not rain. I still am obsessed with everything about my hunters so I will forgive them for making me look stupid. 

I love wearing my hunters to pop pink in outfits, so these shorts had the perfect pink in them. To make it even brighter, I paired a neon green palm leaf print button up with it. Talk about bright. I just loved the leaf print with the flower shorts so I made the obnoxiousness work ;) And of course I had a hat to go with it! The blue in this fedora from Target matched the shorts perfectly. Which means I had to wear the hat! 

I hope you guys have as bright of a day as I did! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww Kelly you look adorable wearing your pink Hunter Wellingtons, they look better in the sunshine than in the rain, I have a pair of shiny violet Huntress Ladies Wellingtons which i wear whatever the weather and often slip them on when going to work or meeting my friends on a sunny day, they make me feel really good.
    Julia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you! you are too sweet :) I love my Hunters and wear them 24/7! I'm glad you shave the same love :)

    ReplyDelete