Sunday, May 4, 2014

Fraternity Formal Fun!










This weekend was my boyfriends fraternity formal! We had so much fun getting all dolled up and going out! He cleans up pretty well ;) Even though it is called a "formal" the dress code is more short, semi-formal dresses. 

This dress is from a great little boutique, The Mint Julep Boutique. They have soo many cute dresses, and when you sign up for email notifications, you get $10 off your purchase! This flowy white dress was absolutely stunning, I knew immediately it would be perfect for the formal. I also could see this dress for a bride at her bridal shower or rehearsal dinner! I played up the "Greek Goddess" feel with gold accessories, loose waves with braids, and a nice Greek tan!

My secret formula for the perfect golden tan will be on the blog soon! Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment