Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What happens in Nashville...









I was lucky enough to spend Memorial Day in Nashville! My boyfriend and I flew down to visit my family for the long weeked. I am head over heels (or boots) in love with Nashville, it is my absolute favorite city. It was only a quick, three day trip but we sure did make the most of it! Most of the time, we were on the boat, but we did make it downtown for one night!

I wanted to wear something fun, but still appropriate for downtown Nashville, and there's no way I could go downtown without my boots! Every time I have been downtown, I wear the classic southern look of sundresses and boots, so I wanted to switch it up this time. I wanted to be bright and fun, but still appropriate for the night scene. 

The denim vest trend is right up my alley and I love styling them as a top! It is unexpected and it adds the perfect country touch to my outfit. To balance out the tighter vest, I paired it with a full mini skirt from Shop The Retail Therapist. This online boutique has so many cute options, I could order the whole store! The pink color is so perfect, it makes the whole outfit pop. It is now my favorite skirt in the whole wide world.

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment