Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Neon and Denim











The brighter the better! I love this pairing of hot coral, yellow, and green! During the summer time all I want to do is dress in the brightest colors possible. This tank dress from the Gap is perfect for that! It is the most perfect dress for summer because you can wear like this or throw it over a bikini as a cover up.

To keep the focus on the bright colors I paired this look with nude gladiator heels. These are so comfy and literally go with everything! I like that there is a little heel because the gladiator straps cut off your legs and makes them look shorter so the heel balances it out perfectly. They will definitely be my go-to sandals for summer!

Now on to my favorite part, the denim vest! I got this to wear in Nashville and I didn't think I would love it as much as I do. I couldn't even wait to wear it on my trip, I just want to wear it over everything! It was hard to decided if I wanted a light or dark wash vest but I am happy I went with the light because it pairs better with my summer colors. This one is from Old Navy and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment