Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Store Feature: The Limited

The Limited has always been one of my favorite stores! Whenever my mom and I go shopping, its tradition that we go to The Limited first.  They have a great selection of clothes for work and play. Most of the pieces are so versatile for any occasion and for all age groups! The best part is, they always have amazing sales going on! There normally is a certain percentage off or a buy one get one deal. And always hit up the sale rack first because there are some great deals! 

I love their collections for this summer! There are so many fun and unique pieces that can be styled so many different ways! I did a little online shopping and picked out some of my favorite pieces. Check them out below!



#1) Seriously how cute is this maxi?! I love anything with bright colors and bold prints and this is just that! I might even go out on a limb and say that its my favorite maxi dress for summer! My mom loved it too because it comes in petite sizes so the shorter girls don't have to miss out. I would love to pop the lime green in this dress with green accessories!

#2) You can never go wrong with classic black and white stripes! I love love love the mismatched horizontal and chevron stripes. It kind of reminds me of a causal version of the Oscar de la Renta dress that everyone was crazy over last year. This dress could be dressed up with a chunky necklace and heels for night or dressed down for day with gladiator sandals and a fedora!

#3) This is the Ashton top, it comes in a million different colors. I love this lavender color for summer! This top is so versatile- you can wear it to work or pair it with shorts to dress them up! It can easily transition to fall and winter as well so you can get your moneys worth. I already have a few colors in this top and I'm looking to add in some summer colors! There also is a sleeveless version and a dress which is equally as adorable!

#4) How cool is the beaded top on this shirt! The beading totally dresses up the simple halter top silhouette. You would be surprised of how much this mint color will go with. My favorite combination is mint and pink, but pair it with white jeans for a fresh take!

#5) More classic stripes. I love this blue and white nautical jacket. It is perfect for summer nights when it gets a little chilly and you want a jacket. You can wear it with a skirt to work or pair it with some polka dots for a fun combo! To really dress it down pair it with a white tee, denim shorts and gladiator sandals for a really cool vibe!

#6) This textured A line skirt is absolutely gorgeous. I love the little circles all over it and the mint color. When I look at it, I automatically pictured wearing it to brunch. It is the cutest, girliest skirt ever! I would pair this skirt with the lavender Ashton blouse for a fun, pastel look or with a crisp, white striped top for a more modern look!

#7) I have been on the hunt for the perfect denim shorts that are not too short, not cuffed, light washed, and distressed. These shorts fit everyone one of those categories! They are also great quality so by the end of the day they will still look like they did when you put them on  and not like you have a saggy butt. These are perfect to throw on with a hat, tank top, and sandals when you have to run errands quick but still want to look cute!

#8) This lavender color has quickly become my favorite for summer! It is so soft and feminine that you can't help but feel pretty when you wear it! I love the lace detailing on the top. It takes a boring shirt up a notch so it will dress up your look! You could wear this with the A line skirt or with the denim shorts, it is so versatile!

#9) The Limited always has great, trendy jewelry. This necklace is perfect for summer. Since it is white and tan, it will go with everything so its great to take on vacation! I love the rope detailing to help bring it into the summer nautical theme. It is just the most gorgeous summer necklace ever!

So everyone head on over to The Limited to check out these great summer pieces! Did you guys like this kind of post? Would you like more? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment