Friday, May 9, 2014

Neon Squart









I wore this look to a concert at my boyfriends school to celebrate the last day of classes! I wanted a fresh, fun, and bright look to celebrate! I looked in my closet and picked out the brightest shirt I could find and rolled with it! This squart (am I spelling that right? is it even a real word?!) is Forever 21's take on the ever so popular Zara squart. I love it because it is super stretchy and the perfect length. 

To play off the neon theme, I paired the bright pink shirt with a neon yellow crossbody bag. These bags are perfect for concerts because it will hold everything you need but both of your hands are free for dancing! Since two neon colors weren't enough, I put on a orange neon necklace and my green mirrored aviators! The more the merrier! 

I have had a serious love affair with these Target heels since they first came out. I rarely ever buy shoes at Target full price since they always go on clearance at the end of the season! I had been keeping my eyes on these for months and at my last trip to Target there was one pair of these heels on clearance in my size! When that happens the rule is you absolutely have to buy them! They best part is they were 50% off! So, next time your at Target, make sure to check the clearance section for cute, cheap shoes! 

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment