Thursday, May 15, 2014

Denim Craze











Surprise, surprise, another denim outfit! I am seriously so obsessed with chambray this season, I wear it with just about anything and everything! My favorite combination of chambray is paired with more chambray! There is just such a cool vibe that it exudes that I just love! 

This wicked cool white denim skirt has a cut out, scalloped detail on the bottom that is so unique! I scored this mini skirt on mega sale at H&M. It may be a pain in the butt to search through the sale section at H&M, but there are some great finds in the mess! This skirt was $5 and pretty good quality for H&M, I wouldn't recommend bright pink underwear but the skirt held up all day without stretching out!

I feel like denim mini skirts can easily look very 5th gradeish, so to help dress up the skirt, I accessorized! These strappy heels from Target totally took the outfit up a notch (or 4 inches ha!) It made the look more age appropriate while still blending in with the theme of the chambray. Add in lots of arm candy and wooden earrings to match my shoes, and bam! age appropriate denim mini skirt. 

Since the outfit could easily be categorized as farm girlish with the hat and all the denim, the accessories helped make the outfit look more polished too! To help keep the look fun, I chose a shirt with polka dots instead of just a chambray shirt! It was the line between farm girl and cute! 

Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment