Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ketchup and Mustard Anyone?








And since my family are the only people who read this blog... you da bomb.com


I think that yellow and orangey-red are such a cool color combination together but I can't help of think of McDonalds or ketchup and mustard. I decided to just roll Ronald McDonald theme and do it anyway (yolo) And then to sweeten the deal, I mixed stripes and polka dots, which is my favorite combination of all time. 

These shorts are from JCrew and I just love them. They are so cute but they still are appropriate for me to wear to work. The button up top helps make the shorts more work appropriate while still maintaining a fun, summery theme! 

I kept the accessories to a minimum since the color combo was pretty loud. I paired the look with my nude gladiators to keep the focus on the outfit, not my feet. I kept my jewelry very minimum, only wearing a bright orange bracelet to help bring out the orange in the top so it wouldn't look as red. 







No comments:

Post a Comment