Thursday, May 29, 2014

Floral and Chevron







I can't get enough of pattern mixing these days! I find that its my favorite way to wear patterns. These patterns work together for two reasons. One, they are in the same color scheme. Since they both are predominately navy blue, it seems like they belong together. Second, the pattern sizes are different. Since the floral print is large and the chevron print is small, it doesn't look too busy. When the patterns are the same size, the compete for attention and thats when your outfit gets cray cray.

To accessorize I played up the coral theme with my Mini Amanda bag from Tory Burch and coral wedges from Target. Talk about mixing high end and cheap! Always stop by Targets clearance shoe section because you can find some great deals like these $7 wedges! 

Do you have any pattern play tips? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment