Wednesday, May 14, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink










This pink outfit makes me so happy! Pink is my favorite color as I've said a million times before! This outfit is so fun with the pink stripes and swingy skirt! But what puts it over the top is the pink color. This outfit would be adorable in neutral colors (in fact I've worn nearly the same outfit in black and white) but the pink just makes it an extra something special. 

This top is from Joe Fresh and the skirt is from H&M. I love H&M for cute, unique pieces and the price point is great! I was surprised at the quality of the skirt for the price ($14!) It just so happens that Joe Fresh is my go to for basic shirts since they are a good quality and they have many different color and pattern options!

Now on to the accessories. I loveeee this Kate Spade clutch that looks like a newspaper! I mean really, it is so cute and clever, it makes me feel like a business women when I carry it! It literally is made of paper! It adds the perfect quirky touch to any outfit :) 

The two friendship bracelets I am wearing are from Kate Spade's On Purpose line. I think this line is awesome and that it is something all companies should look into! What Kate Spade did was train women in Rwanda on how to make bracelets, scarves, and totes so that they could become a supplier for Kate Spade. The women are provided with jobs to help boost the economy in their village. It is awesome to think that just buying a bracelet has helped women in Rwanda better their lives! Go buy some cute Kate Spade goodies and help women in Rwanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment