Monday, May 12, 2014

Mint Frills








This color combination is soo pretty! Mint and pink always always look like girly perfection together! Add in some polka dots and frilly sleeves and its a girly concoction! To keep the accessories in the girly theme, I paired it with a big pearl necklace and a gold sequined clutch. And of course, my typical arm candy overload! 

These pants are from Joe Fresh and I am very impressed with them! First off, they are so dang cute! They are the perfect shade of pink with fuzzy polka dots that you will just constantly want to play with! I wore these all day and they didn't stretch out or sag which is normally the case with cheaper denim. 

Speaking of cheap, I got these beauties on sale at JCPenny for $5.97! I hit the Joe Fresh jackpot at the perfect time, right before spring and just after winter! Make sure you shop after the season to get great deals! I know I am buying winter clothes now for next year. Just be sure that you are buying staple pieces that will be in style next season, not just trendy items the store is trying to get rid of. It makes pulling out my winter stuff and remembering all those new clothes way more fun, its like a mini surprise Chirstmas that you almost forgot about!

Always keep your eyes open for those off season style steals!

No comments:

Post a Comment