Friday, June 6, 2014

White Out








Literally I don't think I can possibly communicate how much I want a romper. They are so cute and easy to throw on when you don't feel like putting an outfit together. But, I have yet to find a romper to fit my body. The rompers either are wayyyy too short or they don't even reach my shoulders. Life strugs. 

So instead, I decided to make my own romper. One of my favorite summer trends is white on white, so I paired high waisted loose shorts with a white cami. I just love how it looks like a romper since they are the same color! Since the white on white can be bland, I spruced it up by mixing up the textures. The shorts are linen and the cami is satiny. It is an unexpected way to break up the look and dress up the casual shorts.

I kept the accessories neutral as well. This slouchy white bag from Nine West fits perfectly into the casual white theme! To dress it up a little bit I went with white jewelry. I didn't want to do white shoes since the attention should be on the outfit so the nude works perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment