Monday, June 23, 2014

Sassy Pants...







This outfit could possibly be my most favorite thing I have ever worn! Does it get any sassier than black sequin pants?! I'm obsessedddd! And to top it off a shimmery gold shirt that would make any outfit sparklier! I always say how I am not a fan of black, but my favorite way to wear black is with gold and sparkles!

I wore this look to Derek and Julianne's MOVE tour. It was an amazing show that was totally worthy of my sequins pants. I wanted to wear something there that would be special and that I wouldn't wear on a day to day basis (even though these pants will be in my outfit rotation MUCH more!) They were so easy to dance and move in!

I kept my accessories simple and in the black and gold palette to let the pants stand out. But you had to find a balance of letting the pants rock out and looking put together. I chose a simple black and gold necklace to tie the black up into the shirt. Gold sandals kept the look fresh without overpowering the pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment