Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Guest Blog Featuring... My Big Sister!

Today my older sister is taking over my blog! Hope you enjoy :)









Hi, my name is Allison, I am Kelly's older sister. I love to play basketball, play with my dog, sing, dance, and act. But I love fashion the most because I get to dress up a lot, I get that from my mom and sister! Any event that we go to, I look in my closet and see what I have. I pick a lot of dresses when I want to wear something nice to go out. I like to wear dresses the most because they are fancy and comfy. This outfit I would wear to Nashville because of the hat and shoes. I wore this outfit because the white hat, white sandals, and pink purse matched my pink bag. Ice cream is my favorite dessert so I really love this dress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment