Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Flag Day!









You bet I will take any opportunity to break out my patriotic red, white, and blue. And flag day is no exception. I love dressing up for specific holidays and being festive. It makes getting dressed that much more fun! I am already mentally planning my Fourth of July outfit. #fashiongeek #noshame

When my friends asked where my dress was from they were in utter shock when I told them it was from Old Navy. Sometimes you have to dig through the sales rack, but you can find great pieces at Old Navy! The only thing I will warn of is to make sure you aren't over paying for the quality. They have great basics and cute trendy pieces, but wait until they go on sale so you can get the most bang for your buck! But if you are feeling like trying a new trendy item that you aren't sure is going to make it into next season, Old Navy is the place to look! They have trendy pieces at a low price, so you don't feel guilty if you only wear it a few times. You're wallet will thank you as well :)

My absolute favorite part of this outfit is my flower JCrew necklace. This necklace can make any outfit automatically ten times better. I just love how it framed the neckline and looked like it was a part of the dress. My favorite part about this necklace though is that it feels like you're wearing a lei when you put this necklace on which lead to me pretending that I am vacationing on the beaches of Hawaii instead of going to work in Upstate New York. 

Have a Happy Flag Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment