Saturday, June 21, 2014

National Wear Your Lilly Pulitzer Day!








Happy first day of summer! This weekend begins my crazy summer adventures and I can not wait for the fun to start! But of course to celebrate the first day of summer, I had to break out my favorite Lilly Pulitzer scalloped skirt. I mean, could it get any more perfect?! This is probably my favorite print since it is pink and has seashells, it just makes me crave the beach!

To keep the skirt the focus of attention, I just paired it with a white lace top. The lace trend is continuing into summer and I couldn't be happier about it! I love how the top has scalloping details on the top as well so it ties the together. 

I kept the accessories in the light pink family because I thought white was to stark with it and pink was to bright. So I settled for the middle to make sure I didn't overpower the skirt. This bow belt might just be my favorite part of the outfit, Lilly and bows are meant to be! And obviously to keep the southern charm going, I paired it with some big ole chunky pearls. 

Enjoy the first day of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment