Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Boho Glam









The second I saw this bathing suit cover up at Target, I knew I had to have it. But I loved it so much I wanted to wear it ASAP and I wasn't going to the beach anytime soon. So I decided to wear it as a maxi dress! I can totally see myself wearing it over a bikini with a fedora and flip flops on the beach though! I put a tight, basic H&M dress underneath so it wasn't see through. The taupe color of the dress was light enough to blend in with the dress but dark enough to not stand out.

What really made the outfit is this felt floppy hat from H&M. I am so excited that felt hats are a trend this summer so I can wear this hat year round! I chose this felt hat instead of typical summer hat because I liked the contrast between the black and white, it made the hat stand out more than a regular tan straw hat. Also, the hat added to the bohemian vibe of the dress by mixing the textures of lace and felt. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment