Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tough and Girly









This past week I was living the model life. I was able to model clothes for the boutique I work at. Since we are known for formal dresses, we wanted to put our sportswear section in the spotlight at a girls night out event. Once I heard about the event I automatically knew I want to wear this floral moto jacket that I have had my eye on since we got it in! The silhouette of the jacket is really tough, but the bright floral print makes it just girly enough.

To help play up the girliness even more, I paired it with a fit and flare navy dress. Since the dress was tight under the jacket and then flared, the proportions were perfect. Then, to keep the jacket from being to over powering, I pushed up the sleeves which even played up the edginess! To brighten everything up, I paired it with bright yellow accessories.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment