Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two Blue...








It got a little chilly up here in New York so I was happy to whip out my waxed jeans from The Limited. They are so effortlessly cool so I decided to keep that vibe going throughout the whole outfit. Since the waxed look is a unique texture, it would have more of a "cool" feel to mix it with different textures, not colors. Which is where my favorite tank from The Limited comes in. The loose fit and satin finish perfectly balance the tight, waxed pants. 

To accessorize, I wanted to keep it fun and cool so my favorite Target heels came out to play. These bad boys aren't the easiest to walk it but they sure are cute! The neutral color didn't take away from the outfit itself, but just added another element of "cool". And last but not least, this gorgeous turquoise necklace from H&M. I loved the way the two blues looked and the spikes played perfectly into the theme! 

I hope the weather gets nicer and this is my last "pants" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment