Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Célfie...








I was so excited when I finally got my Célfie shirt in the mail! I mean could it be any more perfect for my blog?! I was totally inspired by the rolled up sleeves to do a fun, cool look. Which naturally meant short shorts and high heels. 

Normally I am not a short shorts type of girl. They never have been flattering on my legs and since I'm tall they were extra short on me. But then I came across the Festival High Rise shorts from American Eagle and fell in love. Since they are longer in the middle and shorter on the sides, it hits my legs at a good spot but still had the look of short shorts! I am a big fan of the high rise as well because you can wear crop tops without bearing to much skin! These are a win all around. 

Full disclosure: I ended up wearing a flower crown because I had a massive pimple in the middle of my forehead that wouldn't go away even with the extreme amounts of concealer I put on. So I did the next best thing, cover it with flowers! This actually turned out to be one of my favorite parts of the outfit so I have to be thankful that my pimple didn't want to be covered and I put on my flowers! This crown is from Francesca's and it's on and elastic headband which I love because you can wear it so many different ways! 

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment