Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Funky Minnie Mouse









Polka dots, frills, and a bow?! That's my definition of a perfect dress! This dress is from Shop Dandy, and I am obsessed with it! It is a great, easy throw on dress that you can still look put together in. It makes such a fun statement- you really do feel like Minnie Mouse!

Since I was going out to dinner I paired this dress with heeled sandals and a clutch. I literally have been living in these white sandals, not only do they match everything, but they are so comfortable as well! To keep the funky vibe going, I used my absolute favorite Kate Spade clutch. It is a newspaper! It is so realistic my grandfather tried to read it thinking that it was his paper. Granted, it doesn't fit very much in there, but I can suffer through only bringing one lipgloss instead of my usual ten for the cuteness of the bag! 



No comments:

Post a Comment