Thursday, June 12, 2014

Coral Craze









Ever since 6th grade I have loved wearing long sleeve shirts (or in this case 3/4 length) with shorts. I vividly remember being at the science fair in 6th grade and the boy next to me saying it was stupid to wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. I took this assault on my Aeropostale outfit very seriously and promptly told him that it wasn't warm enough to wear summer clothes but it wasn't cold enough for winter clothes, so I mixed them. To this day I firmly stand by my decision to mix seasonal clothes. 

I love the mix of this look because the shorts are dressier, but the sweatshirt material of the top makes them appropriate for casual day wear. Not to mention the coral color matches perfectly- don't ya just love when that happens! The navy blue necklace ties the whole look together and gives the look a little bling. The other accessories matched perfectly into the navy and coral color scheme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment