Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer, Seahorses, and Seersucker












It is finally feeling like summer around here so that means seersucker and nautical prints! I just love how the pink seersucker and blue seahorses go together. Even though I love the classic blue seersucker, pink seersucker is just so cute and girly to me, it definitely is my favorite. I wore this summery outfit for a quick day of running errands and getting my hair done. 

I have also decided that hats are going to be my "thing" for the summer. They look great with loose beach waves or a side braid when you're having a rough hair day (which occurs a lot for me) It always amazes me how a big floppy hat can just transform an outfit. Without this hat, the outfit is cute but pretty basic, the hat just takes it to the next level. It really makes a look!

Even if you think you aren't a hat person, just try some different varieties on to see what works best for you! Not every hat is going to be perfect, but once you find "the one" it will be life changing. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Found your blog on Instagram, would you mine checking mine out? :)

    Ariana from Southern Stylenomics
    Southernstylenomics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete