Monday, June 2, 2014

Black Tie








I was such a proud sister this weekend! My older sister Alli was honored at the ARC Gala for her part in the fundraising efforts and "exemplifying all of the good characteristics that you would want in a community." It was an amazing event, Alli even had her portrait painted by a speed painter! It was absolutely incredible! 

My mom, sister, and I all got our dresses at the BCBG outlet. We were in and out of there within a half an hour. All of us fell in love with our dresses immediately! It is so ironic that we all got black dresses since all of us love color! It did make for some pretty cute pictures though ;)

Since my dress was pretty simple, I decided to play up the edginess of the deep v neck. I totally forgot to take a picture of the back of my hair, but it was a messy fishtail bun. Then I had long gold earrings and a really cool gold cuff. 

I was so proud of my sister for being such an inspiration to so many people!



No comments:

Post a Comment