Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pink and Yellow...











Pink and yellow has forever been my favorite color combination, in fact they were the colors I chose for my braces when I first got them on in 7th grade and you know that was the biggest decision of my life back then. So when I saw this dress at The Loft for $4.88, it just had to me mine! It was just an added bonus that the dress is striped!

To accessorize I stuck with the theme of the dress. Pink earrings and arm candy tied the whole look together. But my favorite part by far, were the shoes. They are gorgeous pink and yellow striped heels from Nine West. Normally, striped heels and a striped dress would be too much but these two work together because the shoes have smaller stripes and different shades mixed in. So, don't be afraid to push the envelope with the same print!

No comments:

Post a Comment