Friday, August 15, 2014

Spencer Hastings...








On a chilly August day, I jumped on the chance to wear some fall clothes! I was very torn about breaking out the fall theme but I decided it was okay since fall is my favorite clothes and the season is so long! 

I always love when people layer button ups under sweaters but for some reason I either feel very claustrophobic or it looks really bumpy and just not cute. But I have found the solution! Issue #1: claustrophobia: I have always tried this look in winter with bulky sweaters and it was just too much, so my solution is to break out your summer sweaters to layer over the button up! This sweater is super light weight and flowy so it doesn't add another bulky layer. Issue #2: The weird bumps from the buttons on the button up. For this particular outfit I only got a weird bulge right before my shorts so I just threw on a pair of boy-short spanks to tuck the button up into and voila! the weird bump is solved. But if the whole look is bumpy, you can add a tight tank top over the button up and under the sweater to smooth everything out. 

So head to the mall and pick up some summer sweaters that are on end of the year clearance to layer for fall and winter!


1 comment: