Monday, August 25, 2014

Blazin' Blazers









There is just something so effortlessly cool about pairing a boyfriend blazer with ripped denim shorts. I have loved this trend alll summer. It is a great way to transition your summer clothes into fall. You could easily put your favorite summer tank under the blazer to extend the seasons of your clothing! I just put a simple white tank top underneath to keep the focus on the amazing color of the blazer. 

Of course I had to add a little pink in my outfit and these pink beauties from Necessary Clothing were just the perfect touch. Since there is clear mixed with the pink it adds the perfect little whisper of pink to every outfit.

Since fall is right around the corner I decided to embrace one of my favorite fall beauty trends, purple lips! In the fall I would use more of a plum/cranberry color but since it still is summer I added a little lavender into the mix. I just think they are super cool which goes perfect with my "cool" outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment