Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summer Seersucker...









Even though I am so excited for fall clothes, I am still trying to soak up the last little but of summer. I put together a list of summer items I wanted to make sure I wore before fall came and I couldn't wear them anymore. And of course this Lilly Pulitzer skirt made the list! I am a sucker for seersucker but pink seersucker is just that much better. I mean, my favorite color and my favorite fabric?! It is just meant to be. 

To keep it summery and fun I paired a frilly mint green top with the skirt. The color combination made me feel like a watermelon which reminds me of summer which means this is a perfect summer outfit! Too add a little pizzazz I put on my favorite JCrew necklace. The necklace dressed up the plain shirt and tied the whole outfit together! 

Have a great weekend and soak up the last bit of summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment