Friday, April 18, 2014

These Boots Were Made for Walking







Cowboy boots are the PERFECT spring shoe! In New York it is mighty cold for spring and wearing sandals is not an option but after the especially long winter, I am over my winter boots. Cowboy boots provide the same amount of warmth, but with a cute, springy look! I love wearing them with skirts and dresses because it makes the whole look and gives it  a cool vibe. These boots J.B. Dillons, and are straight from Nashville!

This top and skirt, I got on mega clearance from  Joe Fresh at JCPenny! The skirt was $3.97 and the shirt was $5.97! I normally don't shop at JCPenny but while I was walking through I couldn't resist a good sale! I love how a button up and cowboy boots dress down the skirt and make sequins appropriate for the daytime! Also, this purse is from the Nine West outlet and was 50% off! If you live near an outlet I would head over and grab some purses while they are still on sale!

How do you guys style sequins for the daytime? Do you have any spring style tips for the freezing cold? I would love to hear your opinions!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment