Friday, April 25, 2014

Jumping for Joy







I have a serious love affair with jumpsuits! They are literally my go to when the panic of "omg I need to leave in five minutes and I'm still in my pajamas" sets in! Its so easy to just throw it on, add some accessories and you're good to go! 

For this look I went for a more casual, comfy look since I was going to work and would be on my feet all day! But the styling possibilities of this jumpsuit are endless! You can dress it up with heels or go super casual with sandals and a hat! 

I am forever on the search for jumpsuits and rompers that fit me, since I do have a long torso. They either look super awkward (camel toe=not cute) or are wayyy too short! Do you guys have any cute rompers or jumpsuits to recommend? I would definitely hop on the romper bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment