Monday, April 21, 2014

Highlighter Explosion









It has been rare to have a sunny day in New York lately, so when we do I have to take advantage! That means looking at my closet and picking out the brightest things I see! I loveee this bright color combo! My boyfriend said it looked like a highlighter pack exploded all over me (and I took that as a compliment!) I also am loving the mix of blues, greens, and pink! For me, pink is a neutral, but I love it paired with contrasting colors!

This skirt is from the kids section at Target! Never underestimate Targets kid section! Most of the time and kids XL is like the same and as women's small/ extra small. And the price point is much lower- always a plus! So next time you are shopping for a little one, don't count yourself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment