Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dynamic of "The Tuck"













"The Tuck" is the easiest way to change up an outfit! It is so simple to just take the front two inches of you shirt and tuck it into your pants. It gives a more dressed up look, without all the fuss! I started tucking my shirts when I was in grade school sports so I didn't have to tuck my shirt in all the way because that required soo much effort ;) And from there it just kind of stuck with me!

In this particular look, the tuck dramatically changes the same exact outfit! When the sweater is untucked, it gives more of a causal, laid back look. This is something I would wear if I was running some errands or heading to lunch. When the sweater is tucked, it shows off how awesome the shorts are and dresses it up. I wore the tucked look to work and then to a early dinner. It would be an awesome way to switch up a look on vacation when you're out and about all day and not going to change before dinner!

Its amazing how a simple "tuck" can change the look of an outfit! Which way do you prefer? What look is your favorite? I would love to know your opinions and how you use "the tuck'!


No comments:

Post a Comment