Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blazer and Boyfriends









This blazer will forever have my heart! I mean, how can you go wrong with neon pink and a fun pattern?! I paired it with a silky tank and boyfriend jean shorts to dress the blazer down. And of course my favorite shoes from Target made the look again! I just can not get over how versatile they are!

These are the boyfriend shorts from American Eagle and I love the fit of them. They aren't skin tight and the length is perfect. I think it is very important to be aware of your body and the best way to dress it. I have known since middle school that the short shorts from American Eagle do not make me look good (like make me look 20 pounds bigger instantly- yikes) Soo I was really excited to finally find a pair of jean shorts that hit my legs at the perfect spot! I definitely recommend trying on different lengths of shorts until you find the perfect, most flattering pair for your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment