Monday, April 28, 2014

Jackie O










This Saturday, our local museum held a vintage fashion show inspired by Jacqueline Kennedy. I went with my sister and mom, and we had a blast! It was very neat to see all of the fashion of the 50's and 60's and think about how much fashion has changed! I can only imagine the changes that the next 50 years will bring!

I wore this black dress that I absolutely fell in love with the second I laid eyes on it! The moment I put it on I wanted to be twirling under the Eiffel Tower with a cute boy ;) The swingy bottom gives the dress a fun and unique look while still remaining elegantly classic. I paired the dress with a strand of pearls, a broach in my hair, and nude heels to let the dress stand out. For a small dose of color, I carried my pale pink Tory Burch clutch that is beautiful. 

I love my moms and sisters vintage outfits of choice! I think their pop of pink is so cute and a great tribute to Jackie! I am so lucky to have these gorgeous ladies to look up to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment