Wednesday, January 28, 2015

On Wednesdays We Wear Fur...







Okay first I need to apologize for the sticks that seem like they are coming out of my head. This is the not pretty part of winter. I can not wait until it is spring and the trees have leaves again! I have been experimenting with different editing apps but I am far from a pro. So I promise in the future it will be better!

Anyway moving on to the fun stuff, some days it is so cold you just want to wear a blanket all day. This fur vest from Forever 21 is the perfect thing for those days! It is so cozy but still makes a cute outfit. Since this particular vest is so big, in order to balance it out the vest needs to be paired with a tighter dress or skirt. Its all about proportions! 

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment