Monday, January 12, 2015

Camo, Chambray, and Croc Print....








Over the weekend my family had a going away party for my cousin who got a job in Nashville! Once I heard Nashville, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to break out this camouflage sweater. Unfortunately, no one appreciated my dedication to the theme of the party. 

To make the camo look cool and not like I was about to go hang out in the woods, I paired the sweater with a chambray shirt. A chambray shirt is a total staple in my closet and I highly recommend that everyone has one! They are so easy to wear and go with literally every single outfit!

Also, when wearing camo it is crucial to step up the bling factor. I paired my blingy-est necklace, with blingy earrings and a whole lot of arm candy to make the camo seem girly and cute! I was going to go all out with the Nashville theme and rock my cowboy boots too, but I thought that might be overkill. So, instead I stuck with my tried and true black booties.

I hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment